|FOLLOWING DEVELOPER TOOLS ARE AVAILABLE FOR BREKEKE PBX|
BREKEKE PAL WEBSOCKET
WEB SERVICE FOR BREKEKE PBX
ARS SEARCH PLUG-IN
RECORDED AUDIO FILES PLUG-IN
CLICK-TO-CALL FOR OUTLOOK
Brekeke PAL WebSocket
Advantages of Brekeke PAL WebSocket include:
- Works with any programming language that supports the WebSocket client interface.
- Allows rapid development of Brekeke PBX companion VoIP applications.
- Takes advantage of WebSocket Development environment and tools.
- Creates valuable add-on client applications for Brekeke-based services and products.
|Sample Program 1||1.0||ZIP||DOWNLOAD|
|Brekeke PAL WebSocket Developer's Guide||3||DOWNLOAD|
Web Service for Brekeke PBX
The Brekeke PBX Web Service allows third-party applications to view and modify PBX options and user settings.
ARS Search Plug-in
This plug-in interface provides enhancements on ARS Route Search functionality of Brekeke PBX. Powerful uses of the ARS Plug-in include:
- Search a telephone directory for a caller‘s number. For example, if the caller is in Do-Not-Call list, you can then decline the call.
- Search for the least cost route by country number and area code number (Least Cost Routing).
- Search a telephone directory for a caller’s name using the caller’s number. You can then change the display name with the caller’s name.
Recorded Audio Files Plug-in
This plug-in interface provides ways to process the audio files created by the call recording or voicemail features of Brekeke PBX.
Click-to-Call for Outlook
This free add-on to the Brekeke PBX allows you to dial numbers from your Microsoft Outlook contact list with just a click of a button.