This policy covers how Brekeke treats personal information that Brekeke collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Brekeke products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable and is not otherwise publicly available, such as your name, address, email address or phone number.
- Brekeke collects personal information when you register with Brekeke, when you use Brekeke products or services or when you visit Brekeke websites: www.brekeke.com and www.brekeke-sip.com.
- When you register, we ask for information, such as your name and address, telephone number, email address, birth date, gender, occupation, industry and personal interests.
- Brekeke automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including Brekeke cookie information and the pages you request.
- Brekeke uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for products and services, to improve our services, to contact you, to conduct research and to provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
No part of the Brekeke website is directed to children. We will never knowingly collect information from users under the age of 13. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a site user is under age 13, we will promptly take reasonable steps to delete any personal information in that user’s account.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Brekeke does not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or with nonaffiliated companies, except to provide products or services you've requested, or when we have your permission or under the following circumstances:
- We provide information to trusted partners who work on behalf of, or with Brekeke, under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Brekeke communicate with you about offers from Brekeke and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information or to communicate directly with you.
- We transfer information about you if Brekeke is acquired by, or merged with, another company.
If you would not like to be included in the mailing list that is shared with our trusted partners, please follow the “unsubscribe” directions provided within the email message.
Risks and Disclaimers
Last Modified: December 2, 2012